If you’re like most people, you use your TV, cable box, and other electronic devices without giving much thought to the code that controls them. But that doesn’t have to be the case – with a little know-how, you can easily control your devices from anywhere in the house. In this article, we’ll show you how to use the RCA universal remote code to control your devices.
How to program RCA Universal Remote Codes
- How to program RCA Universal Remote Codes
- Steps to setup RCA Universal remote Codes
- Universal Remote Control Code List For RCA Remote Controls
- RCA Universal remote setup using Direct Code Entry Method
- RCA Universal Remote Codes List 4 Digit for Emerson TV
- RCA Universal Remote Codes List 4 Digit for Samsung TV
- List of RCA Universal Remote Control Codes
- RCA Universal Remote Code for Vizio TV
- RCA Universal Remote Codes for LG TV
- RCA Universal Remote Codes List 5 Digit
- RCA Universal Remote Codes for Sony
- Final Words
Program your RCA Universal remote to work with TVs, DVDs, and other devices by following the instructions below. Remember that these quick and simple RCA Universal remote instruction codes are listed alphabetically by brand name.
RCA universal tv remote is ideal for getting rid of multiple remotes and having to hunt for misplaced remotes, as it has ever stuck with numerous remotes to regulate many devices in your home. There’s a heretofore simple step-by-step guide, as well as a complete list of remote codes.
Steps to setup RCA Universal remote Codes
With RCA Universal remote, you may connect your home theater equipment or devices including television, blu-ray players.
- Make sure the remote batteries are working.
- Use the RCA Universal remote to turn on home theater equipment such as a television or a blu-ray player.
- When you’re setting up a component, press and release the button that corresponds to it. Hit and release the TV button to set up the remote to operate the Amazon TV. The on/off switch should stay on.
- Next, press and hold both the component button(TV / Blu-Ray / DVD) and the on/off button at the same time. The on/off switch will be turned off when you press it. It should then self-reverse.
- When the on/off button relights, both buttons should be released. It should stay on until it is no longer needed.
- Next, press and release the remote’s play button. Keep hitting the play button every five seconds until the component turns off if the element you’re programming does not turn off after 5 seconds.
- Next, press and hold the reverse button. Wait for the component to turn back on, and press it every couple of seconds until it does.
- To store the device’s programming in the remote’s memory, press and release the stop button.
- Repeat the steps for each device you want to program.
We can utilize the direct code entry method to address the situation if there is an unfortunate chance that auto code search does not work.
Universal Remote Control Code List For RCA Remote Controls
For this, we’ll utilize an automated code search approach, which you may use to program your RCA remote. It takes some time to set up a single RCA universal tv remote, so patience is required.
Roku Code – 52371,53061
Make sure your remote is working, and that all of your devices are turned on before you begin. This will save you a lot of time if you’ve properly connected your devices. Make sure the remote batteries are working.
RCA Universal remote setup using Direct Code Entry Method
- Make sure the remote is charged before you go.
- Using the RCA Universal remote, you may set up home theater equipment components or devices such as a television or Blu-ray player.
- Select the component you’re setting up by pressing and releasing the button corresponding to it. To program the remote to operate the TV, press and release the TV button. Enter your 4-digit code from the list. The on/off button will light up and should stay lit when you enter the four-digit or five-digit code from the list.
- Next, while pressing and holding both the component button(TV / Blu-Ray / DVD) and the on/off button, The switch will be turned off when the light is on. It should then begin to self-turn.
- Once the on/off button lights up, release both buttons you’re holding. It should stay on for the time being.
- Press and release the remote’s play button right now. Continue to strike the play button every five seconds until the component turns off if the element you’re programming does not turn off after 5 seconds.
- Press and hold the reverse button for a few seconds. Wait a few seconds for the component to turn back on, and press it every few seconds.
- To save the programming for the device in the remote’s memory, press and release the stop button.
- For each device, you want to program, repeat the steps step.
RCA Universal Remote Codes List 4 Digit for Emerson TV
If you own an Emerson TV, then it is essential that you have the correct remote codes to make use of its features. Luckily, our comprehensive RCA Universal Remote Codes List 4 Digit will help you access all the functionality of your Emerson TV with ease. This list includes all the codes for the major functions on your Emerson TV, so you can browse through it and find the code for the specific function that you need. Just enter the code into the corresponding input on your remote, and you will be good to go.
Emerson TV 1004 , 1006 , 1012 , 1023 , 1024 , 1025 , 1026 , 1027 ,1028 , 1029 , 1030 , 1031 , 1032 , 1033 , 1034 , 1035 , 1036 , 1037 , 1038 ,1039 , 1041 , 1042 , 1043 , 1044 , 1046 , 1047 , 1048 , 1049 , 1073 , 1123 , 1124 , 1162 , 1171 , 1177 , 1179 , 1191 , 1196 , 1208
RCA Universal Remote Codes List 4 Digit for Samsung TV
If you’re one of the many owners of a Samsung TV, then you know that remotes can be a major headache. Sure, you can try to customize your remote to work with your TV, but this usually ends up being a frustrating and time-consuming process. Instead, why not invest in a quality universal remote? Not only will this make life a lot easier for you, but it will also save you a ton of money in the long run. With a universal remote like the RCA RC-4010-K, you can control your Samsung TV with just four simple digits.
Samsung TV Code is here: 1004 , 1005 , 1006 , 1012 , 1013 , 1015 , 1017 , 1019 , 1082 , 1104 , 1105 , 1106 , 1171 , 1172 , 1196 , 1201 , 1204 , 1252 , 1375 ,1378 , 1387 , 1436 , 1444 , 1445 , 1446
List of RCA Universal Remote Control Codes
If you own a TV and are looking for a universal remote control code to control all your devices in the home, then here is a list of all the codes that you need to know. Some of these codes may be specific to certain devices or brands, so it is worth checking the user guide that comes with your remote to find out the specific code for your TV. Alternatively, you can also use one of the online universal remote control lookup tools to find the code for your TV.
Apex Digital 0748, 0765, 1217, 2397
Citizen 0060, 1935
Citizen 0060, 1935
Commercial Solutions 1447, 0000
Crosley 0001, 0054
Curtis 2352, 2466
Pulsar TV 1004 , 1196 , 1217
Orion TV 1030 , 1035 , 1208
Dynex 1463, 2049, 2184
Sampo TV 1004 , 1171 , 1172
Electrohome 0463, 1670
ESA 0812, 0171, 1963
Optimus VCR 2014 , 2054
Funai 0001, 0171, 1963
Funai 0001, 0171, 1963
Audio Dynamics VCR 2009 , 2010
Matsushita TV 1170
GFM 0171, 1665, 1963, 2167
Nikko VCR 2014 , 2054
GE TV 1000, 1004
Proton TV 1004 , 1012 , 1196
Sylvania TV 1004 , 1008 , 1019
Hello Kitty 451
Hisense 0748, 1660, 2098, 2355
Hitachi 1643, 0145
Hitachi 1643, 0145
MGA TV 1004 , 1005
MGA VCR 2065 , 2113
Memorex DVD Player 3384
Memorex TV 1001 , 1005.
Prism TV 1054 , 1055
Philips TV 1003 , 1004 , 1008
Mitsubishi VCR 2029 , 2055 , 2056
Prima TV 1238
Admiral TV 1001 , 1046
Radio Shack/Realistic TV 1000 , 1004 , 1006
RCA Universal Remote Code for Vizio TV
If you own a Vizio TV, then you know that it comes with its own remote. However, if you want to use the remote from another TV in your home, then you may run into some issues. Fortunately, there is a solution! With the help of this RCA universal remote code for Vizio tv, you can easily control all of your other Vizio TVs from one central location. This code is easy to find, and it will save you a lot of time and hassle in the future.
RCA Universal Remote Codes for LG TV
Looking for the codes for your LG TV? Look no further! Our team has put together a comprehensive list of all the codes for your convenience, and we will continue to update it as new codes are released. Simply input the model name and our remote codes lookup tool will provide you with the correct code for your device. So, if you’re having trouble finding the code for your LG TV, give us a call and our team of experts will be happy to help you out.
LG TV 1005 , 1082 , 1196
RCA Universal Remote Codes List 5 Digit
If you’re having trouble finding the right codes for your universal remote, check out our list of 5 digit codes! These codes can help you control your TV, DVD player, and other electronics gadgets. Just enter the code into the universal remote’s on-screen keypad, and you’ll be able to watch your favorite show or change the channel without any hassle.
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Sony
For users of Sony products, there are a number of codes you can use to control your TV and other entertainment devices from a distance. To find the codes for your specific product, use the universal remote button code search feature on the RCA website. This will list all of the 5-digit codes you need to enter in order to control your TV. Simply enter the code for your product and press the button on your remote to start watching your favorite show.
Sony TV 1002, 1205, 1218, 1435, 1459
How do I program my RCA Universal Remote to my TV?
This can be a difficult question to answer, as there are many different remotes available on the market and each has its own programming instructions. Some of the more popular remotes include the RCA Universal Remote, the Logitech Harmony Remote, and the Samsung Smart Remote.
To program your RCA Universal Remote, first, make sure that it is turned on and within range of your TV. Once you have confirmed that it is working, press and hold the “Source” button until the red light on the remote starts to flash rapidly. Next, press and hold the “Channel” button until the red light on the remote starts to flash rapidly. Finally, press and hold the “TV” button until the red light on the remote starts to flash rapidly. Finally, release all buttons. Your TV should now be programmed to respond to the RCA Universal Remote.
What are the codes for an RCA Universal Remote?
RCA Universal Remote codes can be used to control various functions on your TV, including changing the channel, volume, and more. To access the codes, press and hold the TV’s power button for three seconds until the TV beeps and a menu appears. From here, use the up and down buttons to select “Menu,” and then use the left and right buttons to navigate to “Code.” Enter the code that corresponds with the function you want to control, and then press the OK button.
How do you pair a universal remote?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to pair a universal remote may depend on the type of universal remote that you are using. However, some tips that may be helpful include ensuring that the batteries in your universal remote are fresh, making sure that the infrared signals are strong, and trying different codes until you find one that works. Additionally, it is a good idea to keep your universal remote in a visible place so that you can easily find it when you need it.
RCA universal remote codes can be a real lifesaver when it comes to adjusting the settings on your TV, stereo, or other electronics. By knowing the code for your specific remote, you can easily make any changes you need without ever having to go through the hassle of searching for it on the manufacturer’s website. If this sounds like something you would find helpful, be sure to check out our blog post on how to find RCA universal remote codes! We’ll also include a CTA so that you can easily download the codes for free.
Read Also: What are The Biggest Technology Trends