Mustafizur Rahman Profile- Career Info,News,Personal Life
In ODI archives after Zimbabwe’s Brian Vitori hit up two five-wicket hauls in his opening two matches, Mustafizur Rahman became the second bowler to do this while India’s tour of Bangladesh in June 2015. At the age of nineteen, he seized the attention of all. He is the single bowler to get a total of 11 wickets in his opening two games.
He is also the first player to acquire the ‘Man of the Match’ prize on both Tests as well as ODI debuts. Mustafizur Rahman was born on 6 September 1995 in Shatkkhira, Bangladesh. He is trained as a left-arm fast-medium bowler.
Mustafizur Rahman Profile- Career Info, Net Worth, Personal Life
- Full Name: Mustafizur Rahman
- NickName: Fizz, Cutter master
Physical Stats & More
- Height: 1.73M
- Weight: 148 lbs
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
Mustafizur Rahman has been performing cricket from a very childish age. In 2012, Rahman went to Bangladesh’s capital Dhaka to attempt out for a fast-bowlers camp.
He got confirmed to the BCB’s pace foundation and soon found the coaches’ awareness to get the Bangladesh Under-19 side for the 2014 World Cup.
He fitted a regular part of Bangladesh’s Under-19 squad. He expressed Bangladesh in the Under-19 World Cup in 2014 and picked up 9 wickets in six matches.
First Class Debut: He started his first-class appearance for Khulna in the 2013-14 season.
- Test debut: vs South Africa at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Jul 21, 2015.
- ODI debut: vs India at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Jun 18, 2015.
- T20 debut: vs Pakistan at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Apr 24, 2015
- IPL debut: vs Royal Challengers Bangalore at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Apr 12, 2016
Records and Achievements
- Rahman got 13 wickets in a three-match bilateral ODI series, which is the most as of 2020.
- He is the first player to win Man of the Match awards on both Test and ODI debuts.
- He won the ESPNcricinfo Award for the Best T20 appearance of the year 2016 for his maiden T20I five-wicket haul against New Zealand during the World T20.
- On 18 September 2019, Mutafiz enhanced the quickest Bangladeshi, quickest fast bowler, and fourth fastest bowler to take 50 T20I wickets.
- On May 29, 2016, He became the first and so far the only foreign cricketer to win IPL’s Emerging player of the year.
- Date of Birth: Sep 06, 1995
- Age: 25 years
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Birthplace: Satkhira
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- Hometown: Khulna
- Religion: Islam
- Food Habit: Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Fishing
Rahman gained breakthrough at the start of his international career by bowling off cutters, a type of bowling that moves away (from the right-hander) off of the pitch. Rahman declared at a press conference in June 2015 that he first discovered the method after his fellow cricketer, Anamul Haque insisted he bowls a slower delivery.
Father, Mother, Family Details
- Father: Abul Qasem Gazi
- Mother: Mahmuda Khatun
- He also has two brothers and two sisters.
Mustafizur Rahman after retiring from the New Zealand tour got wedded to Samia Parvin in a private wedding ceremony at Hadipur in Satkhira. Mustafizur tied the knot in the appearance of both the families as well as relatives.
Many of the supporters require to know about the educational background of Mostafiz. Fans wish to follow their favorite people to be motivated by their actions.
- Schools: Not Known
- University Name: N/A
- Level of Education: Not Known
Net Worth and Salaries
We all appreciate that A person’s salary and assets increase from time to time. Mustafizur Rahman’s net worth is £12 million.
Mustafizur Rahman is a very promising youngster in Bangladesh Men’s cricket team. He started his career with a blast but suddenly he loses his path. We hope he will come back in his form very early.
Related Article: Tom Curran